RENT A CLASSIC CADILLAC DEVILLE
The 1966 Cadillac DeVille was originally a trim level and later a separate model produced by Cadillac. The first car to bear the name was the 1949 Coupe de Ville, a prestige trim level of the Series 62 luxury coupe. The last model to be formally known as a De Ville was the 2005 Cadillac DeVille, a full-size sedan, the largest car in the Cadillac model range at the time. The next year, the DeVille was officially renamed DTS (an abbreviation standing for DeVille Touring Sedan, itself a trim level on earlier models).
GET OUR BEST PRICE GUARANTEEAND HAVE MORE FUN WITH MORE FREE MILES THAN THE COMPETITION CAN OFFER.
– More Free Miles Included With Your Classic Car Rental
– Get The 777 Best Pricing Guarantee (we have many Classic Car at great rates)
– Special Weekend Deals Available
– Car Delivery To LAX Airport, Hotels, Studios and Homes
– We Deliver To Beverly Hills Homes and Area Events
– Perfect for Bachelor Party and Grooms Wedding Weekend Ride
VIEW MORE CLASSIC CAR RENTALS FROM 777 EXOTICS:
- View All Classic Cars for Rent in Los Angeles and Las Vegas
- Rent a vintage 1971 Black Cadillac El Dorado in Los Angeles
- 1975 Cadillac El Dorado Rental Convertible Classic Cars
- View our Classic Dodge Muscle
- CORVETTE Classic drive to Las Vegas, San Francisco
- Ford Mustang Rental – Classic Mustang Rental Los Angeles Tours