This Car has been retired and is no longer available in the 777 Exotics Car Rental Fleet, Please visit the homepage. 777 Exotics.com
A 1968 Chevy Camaro Rental Los Angeles
1968 Chevy Camaro Rental Los Angeles The first-generation Chevrolet Camaro appeared in Chevrolet dealerships in September 1966, for the 1967 model year on a brand-new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seat, coupe or convertible with a choice of six-cylinder and V8 powerplants. The first-gen Camaro would last up through the 1969 model year.
The Camaro’s standard drivetrain was either a 230 cu in (3.8 L) straight-6 engine rated at 140 hp (104 kW) or a 327 cu in (5.4 L) (307 cu in (5.0 L) in later in 1969) V-8 engine, backed by a Saginaw three-speed manual transmission. There were 8 (in 67), 10 (in 68), and 12 (in 69) different engines available in 67-69 Camaros. And there were several transmission options. A four-speed manual was optional, replacing the base three-speed. The two-speed “Powerglide” automatic transmission was a popular option in 1967 and 1968 until the three-speed “Turbo Hydra-Matic 350” automatic became available starting in 1969. The larger Turbo 400 three-speed automatic was an option on SS396 cars. View pictures of the 777 Classic Camaro below or contact us for more LA and Vegas rental cars.
GET OUR BEST PRICE GUARANTEEAND HAVE MORE FUN WITH MORE FREE MILES THAN THE COMPETITION CAN OFFER.
– More Free Miles Included With Your Classic Car Rental
– Get The 777 Best Pricing Guarantee (we have many Classic Car at great rates)
– Special Weekend Deals Available
– Car Delivery To LAX Airport, Hotels, Studios and Homes
– We Deliver To Beverly Hills Homes and Area Events
– Perfect for Bachelor Party and Grooms Wedding Weekend Ride
SPECIAL CAR RENTAL SERVICES OFFERED:
VIEW MORE CLASSIC CAR RENTALS FROM 777 EXOTICS:
- View All Classic Cars for Rent in Los Angeles and Las Vegas
- Rent a vintage 1969 Chrysler Newport in Los Angeles
- 1968 Buick Le Sabre Rental Convertible Classic Cars
- View our 1966 Cadillac DeVille
- 1971 Black Cadillac El Dorado drive to Las Vegas, San Francisco
- 1975 Cadillac El Dorado Rental Los Angeles Tours