Mercedes Benz G550 Rentals Los Angeles
Rent G550 Beverly Hills
Mercedes Benz G550 Rentals Los Angeles, sometimes called G-Wagen (short for Geländewagen, “cross country vehicle”), is a four-wheel drive luxury SUV manufactured by Steyr-Daimler-Puch (now Magna Steyr) in Austria and sold by Mercedes-Benz. In certain markets, it has been sold under the Puch name as Puch G. The G-wagen is characterized by its boxy styling and body-on-frame construction. It uses three fully locking differentials, one of the few vehicles to have such a feature. Despite the introduction of an intended replacement, the unibody SUV Mercedes-Benz GL-Class in 2006, the G-Class is still in production and is one of the longest produced Mercedes-Benz in Daimler’s history. G550 Mercedes
The G-class was developed as a military vehicle from a suggestion by the Shah of Iran (at the time a significant Mercedes shareholder) to Mercedes and offered as a civilian version in 1979. In this role it is sometimes referred to as the “Wolf” and LAPV Enok. The Peugeot P4 is a variant made under license, with a Peugeot engine and different parts.
GET OUR BEST PRICE GUARANTEE ON G WAGON RENTAL AND HAVE MORE FUN WITH MORE FREE MILES THAN THE COMPETITION CAN OFFER.
– More Free Miles Included With Your G Wagon Rental
– Get The 777 Best Pricing Guarantee (we have many SUVs at great rates)
– Special Weekend Deals Available
– Car Delivery To LAX Airport, Hotels, Studios and Homes
– We Deliver To Beverly Hills Homes and Area Events
– G Wagon Rental is Perfect for Bachelor Party and Grooms Wedding Weekend Ride