This Car has been retired and is no longer available in the 777 Exotics Car Rental Fleet, Please visit the homepage. 777 Exotics.com
Rolls Royce Phantom Rental Los Angeles & Las Vegas
The Rolls Royce Phantom Rental Los Angeles is a British handmade (except chassis) luxury coupe manufactured by Rolls-Royce that debuted at the 2008 Geneva International Auto Show in Geneva, Switzerland, on 6 March 2008. The platform is based on the 2003 Rolls-Royce Phantom and has styling heavily derived from the Rolls-Royce 100EX, a concept car unveiled to celebrate the company’s centennial in 2004.Its interior includes leather and wood veneer.
There is a button to close the “coach doors” (suicide doors). The Phantom Coupe has the same 6.75 litre V12 as found in the other Phantom models, developing 338 kW (453 bhp) of power and 720 N·m (531 lb·ft) of torque.
Get our BEST PRICE GUARANTEE and have more fun with MORE FREE MILES than the competition can offer.
– More Free Miles Included With Your Rolls Royce
– Get The 777 Best Pricing Guarantee (we have many Rolls Royce at great rates)
– Special Weekend Deals Available
– Car Delivery To LAX Airport, Hotels, Studios and Homes
– We Deliver To Beverly Hills Homes and Area Events
– Perfect for Bachelor Party and Grooms Wedding Weekend Ride
View more Rolls Royce rentals from 777 Exotics:
- View All 777 Exotics Rolls Royce Rentals
- Rolls Royce Wraith Black Rental in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills
- Rolls Royce Drophead Rental in Los Angeles
- Rolls Royce Phantom Rental Los Angeles and Las Vegas
- Rolls Royce Wraith Available in Los Angeles and Las Vegas
- Rolls Royce Rental Los Angeles to Las Vegas
- Rolls Royce Ghost-White Exterior,Black Interior