1968 Buick Le Sabre Rentals Los Angeles
The 1968 Buick Le Sabre , French for “the sabre”, is a full-size luxury car made by Buick from 1959-2005. For many years, the LeSabre was considered the entry level full-size Buick, carrying the lowest base price in the Buick lineup. Prior to 1959, this position had been retained by the full-size Buick Special model (1936–58); in 1959 the LeSabre replaced the Special, a nameplate that was reintroduced in 1961 for Buick’s line of compact cars. The name originated with the 1951 GM Le Sabre show car designed by Harley Earl; that car is often mistakenly attributed to the Buick marque, but in fact was built by GM. Buick closely related their 1956-1957 models to the GM LeSabre by replicating the top section of the rear wing into their design.
GET OUR BEST PRICE GUARANTEE AND HAVE MORE FUN WITH MORE FREE MILES THAN THE COMPETITION CAN OFFER.
– More Free Miles Included With Your Classic Car Rental
– Get The 777 Best Pricing Guarantee (we have many Classic Cars at great rates)
– Special Weekend Deals Available
– Car Delivery To Hotels, Studios and Homes
– We Deliver To Beverly Hills Homes and Area Events
– Perfect for Bachelor Party and Grooms Wedding Weekend Ride