Vintage 1970 Buick Electra Rentals Los Angeles
Prior to 1959, the Roadmaster and the Limited constituted the upper echelon of Buick’s lineup. For 1959, they were renamed the Electra and the Electra 225 respectively. The 1970 Buick Electra appearance was shared with two other Buick models, the entry level LeSabre and the mid-level Invicta.
The Electra 225 nameplate was a nod to the latter car’s overall length of over 225 in (5,715 mm), earning it the street name “deuce and a quarter.”
The Electra 225 Riviera was the top-line model and it shared its six window hardtop roofline exclusively with Cadillac (which offered it on all of its models). Buick first applied the “Riviera” name to a premium trimmed 2-door Roadmaster hardtop in the middle of the 1949 model year, and thereafter denoted all Buick hardtops Rivieras. Also, from 1950 through 1953, Buick made a premium trimmed, stretched wheelbase sedan, exclusively in the Roadmaster and Super lines, that was called Riviera. But 1959 was the first year that not all Buick hardtops were called Rivieras. A standard 4-window four-door hardtop was also available, as was a 4-door 6-window pillared sedan, along with a stripped chassis of which 144 were built in 1959 and 1960. The two-door convertible was only available as an Electra 225, and the 2-door hardtop as an Electra.
“Watch Our Classic Car On Video”
Get our BEST PRICE GUARANTEE and have more fun with our FREE MILES than the competition can offer.
– More Free Miles Included With Your Rental
– Get The 777 Best Pricing Guarantee
– Special Weekend Deals Available
– Car Delivery To LAX Airport, Hotels, Studios and Homes
- Special Weekend Deals Available
- Car Delivery To LAX Airport, Hotels, Studios and Homes
- We Deliver To Beverly Hills Homes and Area Events
- Perfect for Bachelor Party and Grooms Wedding Weekend Ride
- More Free Miles In Our Classic Car Rentals
- Get The 777 Best Pricing Guarantee (we have many Classic Cars at great rates)
VIEW MORE CLASSIC CAR RENTALS FROM 777 EXOTICS:
- View All Classic Cars for Rent in Los Angeles and Las Vegas
- Rent a Classic Camaro in Los Angeles
- Vintage 1969 Chrysler Newport – View Convertible Classics
- View our classic 1968 Buick Le Sabre
- 1966 Classic Cadillac DeVille Drive to Las Vegas, San Francisco
- 1971 Black Cadillac El Dorado Rentals – Los Angeles Tours