Lamborghini is arguably one of the most beloved supercars brands in the World. The iconic Italian carmaker is known for its unique designs and utmost track performance. That said, how could you possibly pick the Top 5 Lamborghini cars of all time?
Even when it was challenging, we managed to choose 5 Lambos we believe set a milestone, not only for the brand but for automotive history. However, what we did not succeed in was deciding which of these legendary cars is more important than the other. That is why we decided to order them in chronological orde
1. 350 GT
It makes sense for the Lamborghini 350 GT to be on our list. After all, it was the first production car of the brand. Created by Ferruccio Lamborghini to show Enzo Ferrari he could do better cars, the 350 GT was on sale from 1964 to 1966. It featured an all-aluminum 3.5 liter V-12 fitted with a 5-speed manual transmission. With a respectable 280hp and 240 lb-ft, this iconic car was able to go 0-60 mph in 6.8 seconds.
Get our BEST PRICE ON LAMBORGHINI HURACAN GUARANTEED and have more fun with MORE FREE MILES than the competition can offer.
– More Free Miles Included With Your Lamborghini Rental
– Get The 777 Best Pricing Guarantee (we have many Lambos at great rates)
– Special Weekend Deals Available
– Car Delivery To Hotels, Studios and Homes
– We Deliver To Beverly Hills Homes and Area Events
– Perfect for Bachelor Party and Grooms Wedding Weekend Ride