Range Rover HSE Rental Los Angeles and Las Vegas
The Range Rover HSE Rental Los Angeles tall greenhouse remains intact, a design cue that dates back to the 1970 model. However, an elongated front fascia that recalls the smaller Range Rover Evoque clearly gives it an updated yet familiar, face. Instead of upright head lamps, the new Range Rover’s lights sweep back into the fenders, further accentuating the rounded appearance.
At the rear, the Range Rover’s tall tail lamps feature a swept-around character line. Many of the available alloy wheel designs are clearly inspired by the smaller Evoque.
The full-size luxury ‘ute boasts a new all-aluminum unibody structure that helps reduce curb weight by a staggering 700 pounds compared to the last-gen model.
Base and HSE models come with a supercharged 3.0-liter that makes 380 horsepower – up 40 from the last model year – and 332 lb-ft. of torque. Bolted to an eight-speed transmission that spins all four wheels, the six sends the Range Rover from zero to 60 mph in under 7 seconds and on to a top speed of 130 mph. Fuel economy checks in at 17 mpg in the city and 23 on the highway.
GET OUR BEST PRICE GUARANTEE AND HAVE MORE FUN WITH MORE FREE MILES THAN THE COMPETITION CAN OFFER.
– More Free Miles Included With Your Luxury Suv Car Rental
– Get The 777 Best Pricing Guarantee (we have many Luxury Suv Car at great rates)
– Special Weekend Deals Available
– Car Delivery To LAX Airport, Hotels, Studios and Homes
– We Deliver To Beverly Hills Homes and Area Events
– Perfect for Bachelor Party and Grooms Wedding Weekend Ride