Classic Car Rental Los Angeles
1969 Chrysler Newport Rentals Los Angeles
The first Newport, known as the Classic 1969 Chrysler Newport, was produced during 1940 and 1941. It was a dual-cowl phaeton that used the “Chrysler Spitfire” 143 hp (107 kW; 145 PS) L-head straight-8 engine with dual carburetors coupled to a three-speed manual transmission. The Newport was based upon the Chrysler New Yorker, and was designed by LeBaron / Briggs Manufacturing Company designer Ralph Roberts. Only six were built. Actress Lana Turner owned a Newport Phaeton, as did Chrysler founder Walter Chrysler, who used it as a personal car. Five are known to exist today.
All Chrysler (USA) Newport Sedan versions offered for the year 1969 with complete specs, performance and technical data in the catalogue of cars.
GET OUR BEST PRICE GUARANTEEAND HAVE MORE FUN WITH MORE FREE MILES THAN THE COMPETITION CAN OFFER.
– More Free Miles Included With Your Classic Car Rental
– Get The 777 Best Pricing Guarantee (we have many Classic Car at great rates)
– Special Weekend Deals Available
– Car Delivery To LAX Airport, Hotels, Studios and Homes
– We Deliver To Beverly Hills Homes and Area Events
– Perfect for Bachelor Party and Grooms Wedding Weekend Ride
VIEW MORE CLASSIC CAR RENTALS FROM 777 EXOTICS:
- View All Classic Cars for Rent in Los Angeles and Las Vegas
- Rent a vintage 1968 Buick Le Sabre in Los Angeles
- 1966 Cadillac DeVille Rental Convertible Classic Cars
- View our 1971 Black Cadillac El Dorado
- 1975 Cadillac El Dorado drive to Las Vegas, San Francisco
- Classic Dodge Muscle Rental Los Angeles Tours