Lamborghini is arguably one of the most beloved supercars brands in the World. The iconic Italian carmaker is known for its unique designs and utmost track performance. That said, how could you possibly pick the Top 5 Lamborghini cars of all time?
Even when it was challenging, we managed to choose 5 Lambos we believe set a milestone, not only for the brand but for automotive history. However, what we did not succeed in was deciding which of these legendary cars is more important than the other. That is why we decided to order them in chronological orde
2. Lamborghini Countach
Few cars in automotive history achieve what the Countach did in 1974. It literally changed the landscape of the Supersports cars for good. The futuristic and aggressive look brought by Marcello Gandini shaped Lamborghini’s distinctive style elements we all love even today. The Countach’s design was so popular that its production continued until 1990. One of its most powerful variants, the LP5000, had an output of 449hp thanks to its impressive 5.5-liter V-12, which propelled this appealing car from 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds.
Get our BEST PRICE ON LAMBORGHINI HURACAN GUARANTEED and have more fun with MORE FREE MILES than the competition can offer.
– More Free Miles Included With Your Lamborghini Rental
– Get The 777 Best Pricing Guarantee (we have many Lambos at great rates)
– Special Weekend Deals Available
– Car Delivery To LAX Airport, Hotels, Studios and Homes
– We Deliver To Beverly Hills Homes and Area Events
– Perfect for Bachelor Party and Grooms Wedding Weekend Ride